Yosemite Links and Information
Events, Activities and Things to See in Yosemite
- Badger Pass Ski Area - U.S. Skiing.com – Located in the heart of world-famous Yosemite National Park, Badger Pass is California's original ski resort, established in 1935. There are nine alpine ski trails, an 800-foot vertical, 27.9 miles of groomed, tracked cross-country trails and 90 miles of marked trails.
- BadgerPass.com – What to do at Badger Pass.
- virtualguidebooks.com – Current virtual tour of ski lifts at Badger and surrounding area.
- Ski-guide.com – Current ski conditions a Badger Pass in Yosemite National park.
- Fat Tire Association – Mountain biking information for Yosemite and surrounding area.
- AboutYosemite.com – site has just about everything for visitors to Yosemite National Park.
- Virtual Yosemite – Everything you need to know for a trip to Yosemite from this official site including live video feed.
- A Guide to Yosemite National Park – This site contains information for visitors to Yosemite National Park.
- Halfdomecam.Com – Yosemite camera system view of the valley and half dome today including timelapse.
- YosemitePark.Net – Answers to frequently asked Yosemite questions, message board, web cams, etc.
- Meteors Showers – Best viewed at Glacier Point during summer evenings. Ask rangers for details!